Westfield London W12, 15th – 19th October 2015
We are excited to be attending one of the most exciting, product design shows in to London this autumn. The Taiwan Excellence Showcase is an interactive, hands on exhibition featuring new and innovative gadgets, gizmos and gaming technology that are being shown together in the UK for the first time.
The free five day event at The Atrium, Westfield London W12, from Thursday 15th until Monday 19th October, will bring together some 70 brands and over 150 award-winning products that will not only wow visitors with their ground-breaking design but will also highlight the exceptional quality of Taiwanese manufacture. Throughout the event visitors get to test out some cutting edge tech design and also get the chance of winning some of the products on show.
The Opening Ceremony on Thursday 15 October and will be hosted by TV Presenter and Technology Reporter Lara Lewington. VIP’s including senior executive Gee Shan PhD, Vice Chairman of TAITRA (Taiwan External Trade Development Council), celebrities and dignitaries from government, trade and industry will be in attendance. The Showcase will be declared open to the public from 12.30pm. ‘Only the Young’, the 2014 X Factor finalists, will be providing musical entertainment and will be performing their new single ‘I Do’.
Speaking of the showcase Lara Lewington said “I’m delighted to be the guest host at Taiwan Excellence and look forward to seeing the range of cutting-edge, world leading technological products showcasing Taiwanese innovation. This promises to be a very exciting event”.
The Taiwan Excellence Showcase is an initiative of Taiwan’s Ministry of Economic Affairs created to enhance the innovative image of Taiwanese companies by promoting the very best in Taiwanese consumer technology and lifestyle products.
Taiwan Excellence is the highest accolade awarded to products that encapsulate the concept of innovalue – combining innovation with added value – and all brands showcased have been recognised by the Taiwan Excellence Awards.
Products on show in October will include:
- Eco-Solar Backpack (DA.AI) – made from recycled bottles with a built in battery system powered by a solar panel that can be used to charge phones and laptops
- Eco-Coffee Fabric (Singtex) – made from ground coffee SCafe fabric and sports clothing helps regulate body temperature, provides UV protection and fights odour
- Panther E-Bike (BESV) – the lightest commuter e-bike in the world. Sleek and stylish the Panther is a pedal assisted electric bike designed for urban riders
- Predator 8 Gaming Tablet (Acer) – taking mobile gaming experiences to new heights this tablet has in-built speakers, easy to customize settings and a display to die for.
- Pringo Portable Photo Printer (HiTi Digital) – the world’s first high quality mini portable dye-sub photo printer
- Efold Electronic Treadmill (Strengthmaster) – as used in the White House … this treadmill has power assisted folding and incline and is light enough to be carried from room to room
- EVO Folding Bike (Strida) – a unique triangular framed bike that can be folded up within five seconds
- Amor H1 Heart Rate Monitor (Leadtek) – this lightweight, wearable monitor reminds the user to exercise safely, and provides important autonomic nervous system analysis
- Gunilamp (Gunitech) – a Bluetooth lamp with 16 million colour variations that can be adjusted by its downloadable app. The rechargeable Freedom Lamp for outdoor use comes with alarm and group/situational lighting.
- Mozbii stylus (Mozbii) – the world’s first colour picking stylus – for kids and adults. Press the stylus against an object’s surface to capture the colour then start drawing on the tablet.
- Combo WAN Router (Draytek) – providing network solutions with high-integrated service and reliability.
In addition, other premium Taiwan brands will also be showing their new-to-market products such as the renowned Giant with their road-smooth Defy Advanced Pro bike, tech innovators ASUS and their laptop come tablet Transformer Book Chi and gadget experts Dlink with their mydlink Smart Home range of software connected products.
For more information visit www.taiwanexcellence.london
To arrange a media interview or for press enquiries
contact Ali Currey at the Taiwan Excellence press office email@example.com