Over 40 guests were treated to a delicious lunch and were entertained by; Akari, the only Enka singer in the UK, who performed songs between traditional and modern Japan; an exciting show by Wing Chun Martial Arts; and two dancers from Fleur Estelle Belly Dancing finished the entertainment off to large applause!
VIP guests included, His Excellency the Ambassador of Afghanistan, The Second Secretary of The Korean Embassy, Owais Shah, Faria Alam, Dipna Anand, and Desi Rascals – Natalie, Jo and Manoj Shah, and Arshina Trivedi.
Members of the press from OK! Magazine, London Live, Metro & Evening Standard, Sunrise Radio, Ethnic TV Media were also in attendance
To view live coverage of the event with Luke Blackall presenter from London Live CLICK HERE.
Photos of the launch event are available through this dropbox link – https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bsq0wkcyotztlaj/AABxV0TNoZEJNYs9db8yOhxha?dl=0
- FestivalAsia will be held 15th-17th May 2015 at Tobacco Dock, E1W 2SF
- Tickets are priced at; Adults £12.50 in advance £15 on door, Children £8 in advance £10 on door
- For more information about the event, opening hours or to purchase a ticket please visit http://www.festivalasia.co.uk/ or click here
- Tickets are also on sale at leading ticket agents including www.chillitickets.com, www.seetickets.com and www.ticketmaster.co.uk (booking fees apply)
- Click here for details on sponsorship, exhibiting and advertising packages
- FestivalAsia is created and produced by Lilisan Ltd, in collaboration with Barley Arts International
- Follow us on social media for latest announcements and news; Facebook – FestivalAsia Twitter – @FestivalAsiaUk
- Photographs Spencer Peet www.spencerpeet.wordpress.com