The Fast Growth Entrepreneurs Club is delighted to announce that Dessi Bell, founder of Zaggora, will be guest speaker at the third meeting of 2014 on Tuesday 29th April. The Club will be a breakfast meeting, taking place from 8 until 10am at tibits, Heddon Street, London W1. Guests are leaders of fast growth businesses, investors and advisors.
Zaggora was founded in July 2011 and has become one of the fastest growing sports brands in the UK making patent pending fabric technology to maximise exercise and sports activity. It all started when Dessi couldn’t find a product to help her get into shape for her wedding, so she decided to make her own. A few years of research later, Zaggora’s signature ThermoFit fabric technology was born. The flagship Hot Pants, raise women’s metabolism rate during exercise compared with standard exercise clothes. They became their most iconic style and have sold more than half a million pairs in 126 countries in just two years.
Prior to starting Zaggora, Dessi worked as an investment banker in The City.
If you are a high net worth private individual investor seeking fast growth opportunities, or a CEO of a fast growth company then this is the club for you. The Fast Growth Entrepreneurs Club is for innovative leaders of growing businesses and has a strong belief in face to face networking and relationship building, it is the perfect environment to share ideas, provide inspiration and mutual support. Past speakers include the entrepreneurs Russell Hall of Hailo, the taxi app; Luke Johnson; James Averdieck of GU Puds; Chairman of Invest UK Rupert Gather; co-founder of SNOG Pure Frozen Yogurt, Rob Baines, Kevin Byrne of Checkatrade.com and David Hathiramani of A Suit That Fits.
Fast Growth Entrepreneurs Club is sponsored by Santander UK Breakthrough, Kingston Smith and Devonshire Corporate Finance and supported by media partner Squaremile.com. Admission to the events is by invitation only. If you wish to become a member you can register at: www.fastgrowthentrepreneurs.com.
For more information or to arrange an interview with Dessi Bell
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Santander UK Breakthrough programme is aimed at businesses with a turnover of between £500,000 and £25 million per annum with demonstrable growth in turnover, profit or employment. Breakthrough aims to help these businesses fulfil their growth potential to create jobs and stimulate supply-chain demand and a private sector led recovery via a programme of both capital and support. Breakthrough is part of Santander Corporate & Commercial. For more information please visit www.santanderbreakthrough.co.uk
- Kingston Smith is a leading business adviser to entrepreneurial businesses. With six offices in London and the South East they offer core audit, accountancy and tax advice, as well as providing consultancy, corporate finance, employment, financial planning and insolvency advice for clients across several industry sectors. www.kingstonsmimth.co.uk
- Devonshire Corporate Finance Ltd has many years’ experience in helping clients achieve their ambitions, having completed over 350 transactions in a variety of sectors. They provide a wide range of corporate finance advice covering business disposals, strategic and exit route planning, mergers and acquisitions (including accelerated M&As in distressed situations), raising finance and flotations, and management buy-outs and buy-ins. www.dcfl.co.uk
- tibits vegetarian restaurant’s flagship London eatery is located in the fashionable Heddon Street Food Quarter, off Regent Street: http://www.tibits.co.uk
- Zaggora http://zaggora.com/gb_en/
- For more information on the Fast Growth Entrepreneurs Club or to register please visit www.fastgrowthentrepreneurs.com twitter: @FGEntrepreneurs
- Fast Growth Entrepreneurs Club is brought to you by Lily and Piper and Love PR & Communications, twitter: @LilyandPiper @LovePRLondon