The Fast Growth Entrepreneurs Club is delighted to announce that David Hathiramani, co-founder of tailoring company A Suit That Fits, will be guest speaker at the second meeting of 2014 on Thursday 13th March. The Club will be taking place from 6 until 9pm at The Grange St Paul’s Hotel. Guests are leaders of fast growth businesses, investors and advisors.
A Suit That Fits was founded in June 2006 by Warren Bennett and David Hathiramani. It started as the world’s first online tailoring company, which launched following Warren’s gap year teaching web design in a school in Nepal. On returning to the UK, he met up with his old school friend David and together they realised that in combining their love of suits, passion for business, and complementary skill sets, they could reinvent the way that people think about ordering a suit. They now have a network of studios nationwide whereby customers book an appointment and visit a Style Advisor.
Prior to starting A Suit That Fits, David graduated from Imperial College London, in Computing. He then started up a recruitment company in Cambridge. David left to pursue his interest in systems and software, working in IT for leading recruitment company and quickly graduating to becoming IT manager.
If you are a high net worth private individual investor seeking fast growth opportunities, or a CEO of a fast growth company then this is the club for you. The Fast Growth Entrepreneurs Club is for innovative leaders of growing businesses and has a strong belief in face to face networking and relationship building, it is the perfect environment to share ideas, provide inspiration and mutual support. Past speakers include the entrepreneurs Russell Hall of Hailo, the taxi app; Luke Johnson; James Averdieck of GU Puds; Chairman of Invest UK Rupert Gather; co-founder of SNOG Pure Frozen Yogurt, Rob Baines, and Kevin Byrne of Checkatrade.com
Fast Growth Entrepreneurs Club is sponsored by Santander UK Breakthrough, Kingston Smith and Devonshire Corporate Finance and supported by media partner Squaremile.com. Admission to the events is by invitation only. If you wish to become a member you can register at: www.fastgrowthentrepreneurs.com.
- For more information or to arrange an interview with David Hathiramani please contact email@example.com
- The Santander UK Breakthrough programme is aimed at businesses with a turnover of between £500,000 and £25 million per annum with demonstrable growth in turnover, profit or employment. Breakthrough aims to help these businesses fulfil their growth potential to create jobs and stimulate supply-chain demand and a private sector led recovery via a programme of both capital and support. Breakthrough is part of Santander Corporate & Commercial. For more information please visit www.santanderbreakthrough.co.uk
- Kingston Smith is a leading business adviser to entrepreneurial businesses. With six offices in London and the South East they offer core audit, accountancy and tax advice, as well as providing consultancy, corporate finance, employment, financial planning and insolvency advice for clients across several industry sectors. www.kingstonsmimth.co.uk
- Devonshire Corporate Finance Ltd has many years’ experience in helping clients achieve their ambitions, having completed over 350 transactions in a variety of sectors. They provide a wide range of corporate finance advice covering business disposals, strategic and exit route planning, mergers and acquisitions (including accelerated M&As in distressed situations), raising finance and flotations, and management buy-outs and buy-ins. www.dcfl.co.uk
- The Grange St Paul’s is a luxury 5-Star hotel, nestled beside St Paul’s Cathedral. For more information please visit http://www.grangehotels.com/hotels-london/grange-st-pauls/about-grange-st-pauls/
- For more information on the Fast Growth Entrepreneurs Club or to register please visit www.fastgrowthentrepreneurs.com twitter: @FGEntrepreneurs
- Fast Growth Entrepreneurs Club is brought to you by Lily and Piper and Love PR & Communications, twitter: @LilyandPiper @LovePRLondon